您当前的位置:首页 > 时尚 > 内容

莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗(泰戈尔最美的十首情诗)

大家好,本篇文章为大家解答以上问题,相信很多人对莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗都不是特别的了解,因此呢,今天就来为大家分享下关于莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗以及泰戈尔最美的十首情诗的问题知识,还望可以帮助大家,解决大家的一些困惑,下面一起来看看吧!

本文目录一览

1、莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗原文大全2、莎士比亚经典英文情诗

莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗原文大全

莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗 love yourself, how can you love others? marriage is the end of youth, the beginning of life。 love is you? it`s too rude, too boisterous, too brutal; it prick like a thorn。

true love is never a smooth road。 kiss is the love life of a poem。 love`s night is noon`s sun。 if you say "like" don`t need a reason, "hating" on what basis do not need。 the sweet honey taste, numbness; not very passionate love before long; too fast and too slow, the results are not satisfactory。 sad is the evidence of love。 but, deep sorrow is evidence of a lack of judgment。 不爱自己,怎么能爱别人? 婚姻是青春的结束, 人生的开始。 爱是温柔册槐的吗? 它太粗暴、太专横、太野蛮了; 它像荆棘一样刺人。 真诚的爱情永远不是一条桐姿拆平坦的大道。 吻是恋爱生活上的一首诗。 爱的黑夜有中午的阳光。 如果说「喜欢」不需要理由的话, 那么「憎恨」也就不需要什么依据。 (1)、关于莎士比亚最浪漫的情诗有哪些 (2)、莎士比亚抒情诗精选读后感 最甜的蜜糖可以使味觉麻木; 不太热烈的爱情才会维持久远; 太快和太慢,结果都不会圆满。局枣 悲哀是爱情的*据。 但是, 深深的悲哀是判断力不足的*据。 ;

莎士比亚经典英文情诗

  爱情是一种理想,婚姻是一种现实,把两者混淆在一起,得到租核的是迷惘和孤独。我整理了莎士比亚经典英文情诗,欢迎阅读!

  莎士比亚经典英文情诗篇一

  That time of year thou mayst in me behold

  在我身上你或许会看见秋天,

  When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

  当黄叶,或尽脱,或只三三两两

  Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

  挂在瑟缩的枯枝上索索抖颤--

  Bare ruin'知歼d choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

  荒废的歌坛,那里百鸟曾合唱。

  In me thou seest the twilight of such day

  在我身上你或许会看见暮霭,

  As after sunset fadeth in the west,

  它在日落后向西方徐徐消退:

  Which by and by black night doth take away,

  黑夜,死的化身,渐渐把它赶开,

  Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

  严静的安息笼住纷纭的万类。

  In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

  在我身上你或许全看见余烬,

  That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

  它在青春的寒灰里奄奄一息,

  As the death-bed whereon it must expire

  在惨淡灵床上早晚总要断魂,

  Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

  给那滋养过它的烈焰所销毁。

  This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

  看见了这些,你的爱就会加强,

  To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

  因为他转瞬要辞你溘然长往。

  莎士比亚经典英文情诗篇二

  O, lest the world should task you to recite

  哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

  What merit lived in me, that you should love

  我有什么好处,使你在我死后

  After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

  依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

  For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

  因外我一点值得提的都没有;

  Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

  除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

  To do more for me than mine own desert,

  过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

  And hang more praise upon deceased I

  把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

  Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

  弊猛掘远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

  O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

  哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

  That you for love speak well of me untrue,

  怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

  My name be buried where my body is,

  愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

  And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

  免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

  For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

  因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

  And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

  而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。


声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,谢谢。

上一篇: 三国yy后宫肉戏小说推荐(三国yy后宫肉戏小说)

下一篇: 304和316炒锅哪个好(不锈钢304和316的区别)



推荐阅读

网站内容来自网络,如有侵权请联系我们,立即删除! | 软文发布 | 粤ICP备2021106084号